Milburn School Board of Education
December 16, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m.
School Board Room
Kelly Keeling Building
200 N. 8th St.
Milburn, OK 73450
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members: Steven Townsend, President, seat #3; Sarah Smith, Vice President, seat #5; Callen Ragan, Clerk, seat #2; David Preslar, Member, seat #1; Barbara Kinney, Member, seat #4.
3. Determination of quorum
4. Proof of notice
5. Board discussion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the agenda
6. Consent Agenda: All of the following items, which concern reports and items of routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of the following items:
A. Minutes of the regular board meeting held on November 18, 2019
B. General fund encumbrance numbers 120 – 131
B. General fund payroll encumbrance number 70043
D. Child nutrition encumbrance number 18
E. Activity fund report for the month of November 2019
7. Board discussion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove to appoint the following:
A. Encumbrance clerk Elizabeth Thornburg
B. Minute Clerk Elizabeth Thornburg
C. Activity Clerk Mindy Moore
D. Receiving Clerk Mindy Moore
8. Board discussion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the employment of Desty Rae Boatright as a non-certified substitute.
9. New Business
10. Principal’s report
11. Superintendent’s report
Linda Moore posted the agenda on the front door of the Kelly Keeling Building at 3:00 p.m. and on the Milburn School Web Page (www.milburnps.org) at 3:15 p.m. on December 12, 2019
Linda Moore, Minute Clerk Date